Teachers in Wisconsin could be entitled to loan forgiveness or loan cancelation when they work with a eligible school or instructor shortage area and also certain kinds of loans. The information that is following be useful in determining eligibility for those Federal programs.
The State of Wisconsin Higher Educational Aids Board for those interested in recent legislation regarding the Wisconsin Teacher Loan Program and other details around that program, please contact .
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness is present for instructors whom have Direct Subs Federal Student help Suggestions through the U.S. Department of Education
- The Wisconsin Annual Directory of Designated Minimal Income-Schools. (See below for the definition of “low-income school”)
- For concerns Teacher that is regarding Loan, be sure to contact Clara Pfeiffer at clara. Pfeiffer@dpi. Wi.gov or (608) 261-6324.
- Teacher Loan Cancellation is present for teachers who possess Federal Perkins Loans.
- To meet up the eligibility needs because of this program an instructor should have offered full-time in a public or nonprofit primary or additional college system as being a:
- Instructor in a school serving pupils payday loans NJ from low-income families;
- Unique training instructor, including instructors of infants, young children, kids, or youth with disabilities; or
- Instructor into the industries of mathematics, technology, international languages, or bilingual training, or in just about any industry of expertise based on a situation training agency to possess a shortage of qualified instructors in that state. […]